Cafe Football x Premier Football presents Masters Clinic at The Arena 2017
Participation Consent & Release Form
By acknowledging this form, I agree to my child/ward’s participation in Cafe Football x Premier Football presents Masters Clinic at The Arena 2017 on Thursday, 9 November 2017.
In participating in this Event, I:
1. declare that my child/ward is sufficiently fit for the Event and I am not aware of any illness, injury or any other physical disability or impairment which may cause my child/ward or any other person injury or death while participating in the Event. I acknowledge that The Arena may refuse to allow my child/ward to participate in the Event if reasonably required for the safety of him/herself or others;
2. acknowledge that I am aware of the risks from my child/ward’s participation in the Event and elect voluntarily to participate in the Event;
3. accept all risks necessarily flowing from my child/ward’s participation in the Event which could result in loss of life or permanent injury and acknowledge that I will be responsible for my child/ward’s own health and safety during the Event;
4. acknowledge that I am responsible for procuring my child/ward’s personal insurance for the Event and that The Arena is not responsible for procuring such insurance or cover on my child/ward’s behalf;
5. agree to abide by all rules and instructions of The Arena, its employees and agents, while participating in the Event;
6. acknowledge that images and footage of my child/ward at the Event may be produced and I acknowledge that such images and footage remain the exclusive property of The Arena and may be published or broadcast by The Arena and relevant organisers;
7. agree that the terms contained in this document shall be construed broadly to provide a release, indemnity and waiver to all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the conduct of the Event of any liability for loss, injury or damage to personal property to the maximum extent permitted by law and shall be construed according to the laws of Singapore.
Accordingly, and in consideration for my child/ward’s participation in the Event, to the full extent permitted by law, I release all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the conduct of the Event from all claims, demands and proceedings arising out of my child/ward’s participation and, to the full extent permitted by law, I hereby indemnify them against all liability (including liability for their negligence and the negligence of others) for all injuries, loss or damage arising out of my child/ward’s participation in the Event or any breach of these terms. This release shall extend to and include The Arena, its affiliates and related companies, and their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees and volunteers, the owners, licensees and occupiers of land upon which the Event or any part of it is conducted, any statutory body or local authority having control over any land upon which the Event or any part of it is conducted or which is involved directly or indirectly with the Event in any manner whatsoever, and promoters and sponsors. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my/our heirs, executors, personal representatives and assignees.