Date: Saturday, 16 September 2017
Time: 2pm – 4pm (including a introduction of the program & fitness test)
Venue: The Arena, 48 Woodleigh Park (PUB Recreation Club), Singapore 357844
Quote "ArenaSG" to get a 5% discount and an exclusive gift!
Just indicate it in your registration form!
As we approach the end of the year, we are excited to be launching our final challenge for 2017 – the Warriors Challenge on 16 September 2017. This challenge is open to both male and female participants, and you will be showcasing the boxing and muay thai skills and techniques you will learn during the 3 month programme.
There will be 12 weeks of training with Indrek and Ryan, supplemented with additional core, cardio, and HIIT training with our newest coaches, Daphne and Nonie, for an overall full body training that will help further condition and prepare you for the challenge.
The challenge will ultimately lead to a boxing and muay thai sparring night on 16 December 2017. We strongly recommend that Warriors Challenge participants train at least 4 – 6 times a week so as to be in top fighting shape for the sparring night at the end of the challenge, and, as a happy bonus, to look your best over the holiday season!
Objectives of the FightXpress Warrior Challenge
• Use what you have learned and mark your progress
• Develop better reaction times and enhance fighting skills improve performance and fitness level
• Educate and create awareness of the importance of proper and consistent training, nutrition, and lifestyle
• Create a community of like-minded people in health and fitness who will encourage and motivate others to lead a healthier and more active lifestyle
• Last but not least...to have fun together, create team spirit and promote bonding!
• Choose from 23 sessions a week at 8 different locations island-wide
• Intense and challenging training aimed at improving your fight techniques and skills, increasing strength, endurance, and fitness level
• Additional supplementary training to further condition you